Wednesday, January 24, 2018

X-Wing maneuver templates

X-Wing imperial themed maneuver templates
Below you can find pdf files of imperial themed X-Wing maneuver and shooting templates, I have made these based on information found on the internet ( some measurements made by random peaple :D ) before I got my own X-Wing starter Box. I have some problems with cutting and stiffening them, so I putted it away for later and... forgot about it for one and half a year :/ All dimensions are correct so feel free to use these in your space battles :)
Links to pdf files:
White_1, White_2, White_3, White_4
Black_1, Black_2, Black_3, Black_4

These templates should be printed on A4 format, shooting templates should have 30cm of lenght, straight short 1 template should have 4cm of lenght and 2cm of width.

Destroy the rebel scum and rule the galaxy! :D

3 comments:

  1. Thank you! I was just looking for this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. muchas gracias se agradece este tipo de detalles

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! was looking at something like this to have more than just one set

    ReplyDelete