Monday, September 12, 2016

Mordheim - WIP

When i started converting first GorkaMorka models I thought "Why not make mordheim orc band too, part of the arms can be used in both systems". So there it is:

The Black Orc is warband boss - Har'dead (hard head, always in full armor, hard to kill), on his left there is Big Un with axe and sheild and a shaman, on his right there is second Big Un with two handed weapon.
Boss and Big Un shields can be disassembled (pins), chain in the weapon of second Big Un is to long (or his hands are to low), so the ball on a chain drags along the ground (I think this looks cool :) )
As in case of GorkaMorka, almost all of orc boyz have switchable arms with weapons.
Onle few goblins  have switchable weapons (too many problems with putting magnets in their little arms).
Squigs were sculpted by me - at first i wanted to sculpt four "big" squigs, but I was dissatisfied with two of them (didint finish them) and i have sculpted three small ones instead. I dont know if Mordheim rules determie size of squigs and thier bases, regardless of it I will use these small models (maybe i will have to glue them to bigger bases).

I didn't bother with a Troll model, I have two trolls for Blood Bowl and I will use one of these if I need to.

That's all folks ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment