Tuesday, September 13, 2016

SPACE HULK - painted miniatures

Some years ago i have created my "handmade" version of space hulk - I have bought ten second hand Terminators and some Tyranids. I like the original and simpliest rules of Space Hulk (stormbolters, flamer and one kind of Xeno). Below you can see painted models:

Blood Angels Team

Ultramarines Team

I was able to buy old metal Hormagaunts models for very low price, so I use these instead of Genestealers. For now I have painted only one of them :(



As you can see on second picture, paint get scrapped on the tails and limbs. I have 15 of them in total, these models are to heavy for 25mm bases and often fall down. My board tiles are designed for 25mm bases, so can't just change Hormagaunts bases to bigger ones. Someday I will post the board tiles too.

That's all folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment